Historical treasure hunt
Adults / Children’s version
3 hour long game
Difficulty level 4/5
To discover Barcelona
From Monday to Sunday / all year round
Summary: Time travel and put yourself in the shoes of a Roman citizen who traveled all the way to Barcelona to find his family. Through an intense mystery story and lots of adventures, discover Barcelona in I AD, its roman remains and get to understand the origins and inheritance of the city through this roman treasure hunt.
Synopsis: It is the year 16 A.D. You will put yourself in the shoes of a Roman citizen who wants to find Flavia before she is sold to the slave market. You will have to walk the streets of Barcino, reading papyri and putting history in order to discover Flavia’s slave code. Will you be able to find her before her terrible fate?
Your family never returned. You know that their ship went aground on the coasts of Hispania.
Your goal: Find your father and your fiancée in Roman Barcelona…
Equipment provided for each team: an Artemis backpack, a map of the are, Roman maps, a compass, binoculars, a roadbook with instructions, puzzles and other useful information (maps, photos, pictures, etc.)
Languages available: Spanish, French
Examples of tasks to complete:
– Find places / monuments with questions based on logic and puzzles
– Find information about a monument, a sculpture
– Tests of general culture
– Orientation trials (with compasses and maps)
– Riddles, hieroglyphs
– Reach conclusions from information given or found.
– Prizes for all teams (recommended)
– Stop at a bar or for tapas (at the end or halfway through the game)
– Gymkhana by bike
– Video of the game / Photographic report
Will you have what it takes to find your family in the ancient roman Barcelona?
Try this treasure hunt to find out!