Scavenger Hunt in Barcelona with quiz and maps
Adults / Kids / Corporate
3 districts (Born, Gotico, Raval)
Difficulty level 2/5
To discover Barcelona
From Monday to Sunday / All year long
General description :
Ideal for large groups and team building activities. In this Scavenger Hunt in Barcelona, walk through the three neighborhoods of the historic centre (Born, Gothic, Raval) answering questions and solving puzzles on the history, culture and legends of Barcelona. There are 8 different itineraries.
Follow the itinerary as indicated on the maps and the roadbook in order to answer as many questions as possible in the shortest time possible.
A backpack, a map, a roadbook, a compass, information and clues (photos, drawings, puzzles, etc.)
Starting Point: Mercat del Born/MACBA
How to reach the point in a sustainable way?
Metro: L1, L4.
Train: R10, R2S, R3, R4.
Bus: D20, H16, L67, V13, V17.
English, Spanish, Catalan, French, Russian
Customizable game (for companies or big groups)
Examples of trials:
– Look for clues or information using maps, pictures, etc.
– Look for information about a monument / building
– General knowledge
– Orientation tests
– Physical tests
– Brain-teaser, puzzles, rebus, etc.
– Prizes and presents for all players (recommended)
– Stop over in a bar / tapas (during / at the end of the game)
– Lunch / dinner in a restaurant (at the end of the game)
– Biking tour game
– Video / photo coverage
Are you ready to discover the city in a fun way with this treasure hunt in Barcelona ?
Discover our latest blog articles here: