Route with a quiz and stopovers in bars
Adults / Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties / Corporate
3 neighbourhoods:: Born, Gótico, Raval
from 3 to 6 hours
Difficulty level 2/5
Locals / Tourists
From Wednesday to Sunday / All year long
Ideal for a bachelor party or a birthday, in this game, walk through the three neighbourhoods of the historic centre (Born, Gothic, Raval) answering enigmas on the history, culture and legends of Barcelona, and doing personalised dares. You will stop over in a selection of our favourite bars and restaurants where you will have the opportunity to try typical drinks and tapas.
Your goal:Follow the itinerary as indicated on the maps and the roadbook in order to answer as many questions as possible and do all the dares to score the maximium points.
A backpack, a map, a roadbook, a compass, an MP3, musical instruments, information, clues (photos, drawings, puzzles, etc.) and other surprises!
English, Spanish, Catalan, French
Examples of trials:(personalisable):
– Look for clues or information using maps, pictures, etc.
– Look for information about a monument / building
– Personalised dares (challenges, interaction with locals, taking fun pictures, etc.)
– General knowledge
– Orientation tests
– Brain-teaser, puzzles, rebus, etc.
– Awards and presents for the bride / the groom / the birthday person
– Stop over in a bar / tapas (from 3 to 5 stopovers)
– Lunch / dinner in a restaurant (at the end of the game)
– Video / photo coverage